Tuesday, December 16, 2008

This is how they will kill us...UPDATE

UPDATE DISCLAIMER TO YESTERDAY'S VIDEO:
I could have removed the video I posted yesterday and then said, "What?" "What video?" "I don't know what you're talking about." Haha! But I want to be as transparent about alternative news on this blog as I possibly can, so if there is a problem with any info I post, I want it to be thought about and analyzed openly and honestly. That is really the only way to get to the bottom of anything. It's not about pride, and it's not about sensationalism...it's about truth.

Therefore, after posting this video I did a little more looking into this George Green character. I believe what he is saying about the economy, food riots, etc..., is true, because I've heard all this for years from many other sources. I am posting an audio clip after I'm done with this to let you know what I'm talking about, so stay tuned.

However, this guy appears to be a New Age, UFO wack, who claims to talk to ET's! THIS, is a problem. This leads me to suspect that he is mixing in some truth with what he guesses to also be 'truth' that he learned (on the inside scoop), from ET.

Sooooo, I post this after-post disclaimer to convince me and you both, that we need to take what this guy is saying with the proverbial grain of salt. We might glean some insight from what he says, but buyer beware. It is better to be a "Berean" on this matter and check out the facts for ourselves.

This guy is at least good for instigating a fact-finding mission. If you haven't undertaken your own fact-finding mission yet in light of what's going on in the world, I suggest that you are way overdo! Do you want truth in your news? Don't hold your breath waiting for it on T.V. or in your newspaper or favorite radio talk show. We live in an extreme age of deception. You've gotta look, search, and dig, or just be another, ignorant, 'oink'. . . . Lighten up, it's just a rhyme; at least it should be, but I changed a word to make it less offensive.

INFORMATION FOR YOU -By the way, I have posted some streaming alternative news searches on the right-hand column of this blog in case you haven't noticed yet. It's great. I use it myself as a handy source for scanning the net for info I may have missed. If you have search suggestions for that column, please let me know.

No comments: